Credit Union Websites
Our team has helped credit unions across the nation develop websites that acquire new members, deepen relationships with existing ones, and increase their institution’s overall brand value. With our streamlined development process and websites starting at just $15,000, we make it easier to deliver an online experience that rivals larger competitors and online banks.
Our extensive experience providing branding, member acquisition strategies, and ongoing marketing support to credit unions gives us the insight to design websites tailored to your members’ needs and goals. Your new website will deliver your most important brand messages, make it easy to become a member, integrate seamlessly with your marketing efforts, and let you deepen relationships with members by providing relevant information and valuable guidance.
Key Features and Functionality:
- The Right Content – As important as clear navigation and great design, website content is also a significant factor in the user experience. Lightstream has writers with years of experience helping credit unions make the benefits of their products clear and demonstrating their deep commitment to the members and communities they serve.
- SEO & Digital Marketing Focus – Lightstream websites use SEO best practices in URL structure, tagging, and location pages to ensure your site will be found. When prospects get to your site, they will discover it has been carefully designed to guide them through the process of becoming a member.
- Easy Updates – Lightstream’s websites are typically built with WordPress, the most popular content management system (CMS). As an open-source platform, WordPress is highly customizable, supporting a wide range of requirements for the thousands of financial institutions that use it. Just as important, these sites are easy for nontechnical users to manage, update, and edit, eliminating the hassle and expense of outside management for everyday changes.
- Financial Education – Attracting new members is about more than promotions and easy ways to open an account; it is also about supporting prospects’ decision-making. Our content team works with credit unions to develop reader-friendly content that clearly explains their products and services, highlights the benefits of membership, and creates more informed, engaged credit union members.
- SEG-Friendly Content – At Lightstream, we understand the importance of SEG relationships. We will work with you to ensure your website shows potential business relationships the value you offer their employees and the long-term advantages you provide for employers like them.
Everything You Need for Website Success:
- Responsive mobile-first design, WCAG 2.1 AA and Section 508 compliance
- Easy-to-use CMS for fast updates and additions
- Industry-leading security protocols, full analytics integration, and ongoing technical support
- Landing pages that turn interest into action and persuade members and prospects to call, fill out an application, or visit one of your branches
- User-friendly site features such as rate tables, interactive account choosers, loan and savings calculators, and more
- Secure forms to collect member information
- Third-party integrations including online banking, chat, account opening, and loan applications