Marketing Plans & Growth Strategies
Do you need help developing strategies that will achieve positive results? Our seasoned strategists will review your current situation, benchmark you against peers, and provide a plan designed to help you reach the right students, enhance donor relations, shift peer perceptions, and elevate your institutional reputation in the market place.
- Annual Marketing Plans – Our comprehensive planning process will leave you with a blueprint for the next 12 months, including metrics, tailored recommendations, strategies, channel recommendations, timelines, and budgets.
- Growth Strategies – Built to translate your mission and values into actionable goals, our growth strategies are based on experience with peer institutions and current market conditions. You’ll receive campaign recommendations, a budget, timeline, and KPIs.
- Campaign Planning – Crafted around these specific goals, our planning provides you with a roadmap for a successful campaign, including creative approach, channel mix, timeline, budget, and method for measuring KPIs.
- Enrollment Marketing – Do you need help building enrollment communications designed to reach the right student at the right time? Our creative team applies deep knowledge of Gen Z to the prospective student journey to fill the admissions funnel with quality best-fit students, increase retention, and lift student yield.
- Donor Engagement – Are you telling the stories about the profound impact your school is making on your students, your community, and the world in a way that connects with your donors on an emotional level? Our writers bring your stories to life through descriptive writing that places your audience at the heart of beautifully designed communications evoking a desire to financially partner in your accomplishments.
- Peer Recognition – Do your publications reach the right audiences at the right time with stories that continually enhance your school’s reputation? Or are you academia’s best kept secret? Let us craft your stories in a way that consistently communicates your vision in a dynamic way and causes your peers to sit up and pay attention.